Monday, July 25, 2016

Tomorrow is Surgery Day

In the morning I'm having my surgeries. 

I'm pretty excited. Not so much for the operation itself, but for the results. I'm excited for progress. 

I don't think it's realistic to expect the procedure to fix everything. I've pretty much made peace with the idea that my nose is always going to be messed up. But it should be better than it is now, after all I have a really good nose Doctor going in there. 

My eye is going to be better. I'm so excited to be able to wear eye makeup. It sounds a little silly, but I really do miss playing with makeup. 

My throat will definitely be better too. That whole breathing thing is going to be way easier. 

I'm so ready. 

That said, surgery is kind of a bit deal, so send me your good thoughts tomorrow. I'm not worried, but positive group vibes never hurt. 

I'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment